quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2009

Lil' haul.

So I went to Boots and as usual I picked up a few more items for my obsessive collection of makeup, nail polish, and all those girl's stuff. This was my purchase:


I got 3 nail polishes, 2 lipglosses and 1 gel eyeliner. As you can see, I was quite in a mood for purples and pinks, and actually I can many make matches with it. The nail polishes at the left side are from Bourjois, and the Deep Red one (I think it's number 8) has a wider brush, like many other brands have already adopted as a professional brush, and dries in 50 seconds, as written on the bottle. I tried today and the brush really helps the application, but it didn't dry in 50 secs, and I had to wait for 5 -10 min to wait to dry completely, still a good product. The mauve pink is called Beige Glamour 27, and has the old brush. I didn't have the change to try it yet.

The purple/blue-ish (in the camera is so blue, in real life not) is BMX Bandit 32 from Collection 2000. If haven't seen my nail polish video yet, you would know my passion for these nail polishes and purple is the colour I didn't have yet. I will let you know if it will look good or not.

Lipglosses are from Natural Collection and Rimmel, and I tried both, nothing to rave about, but still very good products for daily bases, and very pigmented. Now the gel eyeliner!!! It's also from Collection 2000 (I think nail polish and eyeliners are the only thing I like from this brand) and the colour is Shake it up! 11, a purple gel full of purple glitters, perfect for night out or a good twist in your look. I was so excited that I had to try it as soon as arrived home and that is the outcome.


And the swatch of lipglosses and eyeliner so you can have a better idea.


Talk to you soon
x x

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Hopelessly says