quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

Sleek Make Up Products

Some of you may know already some products from the brand Sleek Make Up, such as the Palettes, that come in many editions with super variety of eyeshadows are super pigmented and beautiful for a value price of 5 Pounds (in UK). I have many other Sleek products already, but this time I decided to try something new and as I no longer live in UK, I had the chance to try their website and do some beauty online shopping :)

In my order I got a Face Contour Kit in Medium with a Dual Ended Brush for Face for 12 euros, 4 mini foundation palettes and 2 foundatio
n testers for 2 euros each, a Lip conditioner for 7 euros and I received a mini gloss as a complimentary gift. I think it’s very nice when companies give us little gifts or discounts/free shipping, so the costumer feels pampered and tends to return. Plus, the prices are great! Before going to the products, I must say: The packaging is really well done and you see that they really take care of your order and not just throw the items in a box. Every item is individually wrapped tightly in bubble plastic and the products sit on a pretty wrapping pink paper. Of course, in this picture, I had un-wrapped everything already.



I tried only the Face Contour Kit (Medium), tinted lip conditioner and the mini gloss and so far, I love them all. The contour and highlight powders do the job beautifully, the consistency are powder creamy and they blend very well, with lasting application and matches my tan skin tone perfectly. It is a perfect substitute for MAC Sculpt and Shape if you don't have access to it or it is a bit on the pricey side.


Face Contour Kit : Packing with instructions, product and swatch

The Lip conditioner is highly pigmented, beautiful dark plum shade (perfect for autumn/winter), and it makes my lips smooth in some minutes. I do need to re-apply it after 3h though, because I no longer feel the moisturising effect any more.



Lip Conditioner and Mini Keyring Gloss and swatches

The Brush that came with the Contour Kit is double ended and so soft, and applies the product very nicely; I can imagine this as a nice travel brush too, especially because it comes with a little pouch.


Dual Face Brush for Contouring and Highlight

And I didn’t try the foundations yet, but look at how neat they are in those palettes! They are perfect for a true skin tone / skin type matching at the comfort of your home, or if you prefer, you could also use them as cream highlights and contours, and as a concealer palette too if you don’t require extreme coverage.


Sleek Cream to Powder Palettes and Skin Revive Foundation Testers

I did a little swatch and my colour is Bamboo 485 for the Creme to Powder Foundation (palette), and it is classified as Light. I’ve never been classified as light before (being a NC40 in MAC)!  Sleek products for skin bases are more oriented to darker and deeper skin tones, which are great, since it’s really difficult to find brands with such massive variety for deeper skin tones (olive tones, tans, light and dark Asian tones, and black – or afro descendants/americans, if you prefer).


Have you tried Sleek products yet? Do you like them? x

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Hopelessly says