sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

Favourites | August 2010

I love to know about other people's favourites because it gives me inspiration for the next shopping list, get to know products that I wouldn't know about or I thought it wasn't that good and lately, to know what products are on "the hype".

But everytime I plan to share with you which products I'm grabbing the most lately, I think "meh, this is ridiculous, who would like to know about it?"

Anyways, thoughts apart, I decided to do a video and let you know what is making top list this month on my vanity.

The products I mentioned are:

- Estee Lauder DayWear Plus Moisturiser with SPF 15
: it smells delicious cucumbers, absorbs really fast on skin, not too rich, perfect for mixed/oily skin types, and does moisturise and feel luxurious.

- Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray 150ml : Nice refreshing spray to start your skincare in the morning, especially if used before moisturiser, to give your skin a nice hydration boost. There is also a petit bottle for on the go, if you feel your skin is feeling tight or dull during the day, that's something you must have. I couldn't find it yet though.

- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in 048 SunBeige: Fabulous Foundation, melts on skin, gives flawless and poreless look with effortless application. Medium coverage with 6h to 8h lasting properties, no way you can cake it. Perfect for day time use and it gives indeed a matte finish.

- Lush Colour Supplement in Dark Yellow: Very nice concept, if you are just really lazy for a foundation routine or just want something very natural with a sheer coverage. The texture is gel like, so it goes very smooth on skin, feel in fine lines very well. Lush offers it in other shades as well, and I'm a NC 40 at MAC colours, and this shade just matches me fine.

- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara: Gives volume and length for a soft daytime look :)

- Alverde Baked Blush in 08 Berry: The MAC MSF Stereo Rose dupe. Although it says Berry in the name, it's more peach-pink with golden fine shimmer, really. It's just PRETTY! And costed around 3-4 euros.

- Maybelline MNY line: I was happy to find these products at my DM drugstore last month, and most of them ranges from 1 euro to 4 euros each. The average pigmentation and lasting properties are very good for the price given and the variety of shades and types are good :)

Check them out in my video!




What are your favourites?? x

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Hopelessly says